- Ricardo 1. Welcome to our concert. Our BEGINNING ORCHESTRA is entering the stage to begin our concert.
- Joanna 2. They will begin by playing DADEGAD. The Suzuki Method considers big bows and a big sound essential to performing well.
- Yessika 3. The 1st song of the BEGINNING ORCHESTRA is "lightly Row".
- 4. Jacob Lightly Row is a major song to set fingers on the fingerboard to be in tune while also using big bows. This is not as easy as it looks.
- Sarah 5. The BEGINNING ORCHESTRA is comprised of 4th grade students.
- Delan 6. We just started to learn the violin in August. We are going to play an advanced song for you called "Perpetual Motion.
- 7. Citlali We will play part of the song today. By the end of the year we will perform the whole song. - - - "READY".
- Joanna 8. Let's Give the BEGINNING ORCHESTRA another round of applause.
- Ricardo 9. They have progressed so fast this year. It's amazing that they are playing so well so quickly.
- Joanna 10. The INTERMEDIATE ORCHESTRA is coming on stage and will begin with DADEGAD.
- Cristian 11. Dr. Suzuki demands that string students use their whole bow to get a big violin sound.
- Jade 12. He expects all of his students use full bows and make a big sound when playing the violin.
- Jean Carlos 13. The INTERMEDIATE ORCHESTRA will now play "Lightly Row".
- Natalie 14. Dr. Suzuki started his method on the violin in 1946 in Japan. This method is used worldwide with the violin and the piano for group lessons.
- De-Monte 15. The INTERMEDIATE ORCHESTRA will play Perpetual Motion.
- Ayleen 16. This song is one of the songs needed to get into advanced orchestra. . . .
- Joanna 17. Let's give the INTERMEDIATE ORCHESTRA another round of applause.
- Ricardo 18. In the Spring some of these students will be playing in the ADVANCED ORCHESTRA.
- Julie 19. The Advanced Orchestra will begin their performance with "Perpetual Motion" at it's faster speed.
- Alioth 20. We would like to have a few students demonstrate their very fast version of this song.
- Zackery 21. The twins will play Mr. Wyler's arrangement of "Axel Foley" from Beverly Hills Cop.
- Margarita 21. Abby will play Allegro.
- Ashley22. Our next number is "Star Wars" which is a favorite of the students.
- Jonatan 23. This song is very difficult on so many levels. The students have spent many hours learning the bowings and fingerings.
- Mailiane 24. The Advanced Orchestra will perform "Minuet 1" as their final number.
- Yamilet 25. This song is another prerequisite to get into the Advanced Orchestra. . . . READY!
- Ingrid. Once extra number.
"DADEGAD Rock & Roll"
Wait - DADEGAD 2 times
- D D D D -
DADEGAD 2 more times
- D D D D D----------
- Ricardo 28. Please give another round of applause for all of our string students.
- Joanna 29. Thank you for coming and I want to remind the students to remember to put your vests and ties away neatly.